We Indians are Smart, But not with Gift Wrapping


With a plan of starting a blog on gift wrapping, I searched on Google about gift wrapping blogs to gather some good pieces of information. I came across some beautiful images and many bloggers worldwide, and I didn’t find any Indian bloggers. That’s an amazing part of my nation that we celebrate so many festivals and we do give gifts to our friends and family, but we aren’t bothered about wrapping them well. Interestingly, the psychology of gift wrapping suggests that people have a more positive attitude towards a gift they are about to receive if it has been wrapped. But my country and gift wrapping doesn’t go well along.
Reasons behind NOT wrapping the gift could be-
§  Maybe people don’t like to put some effort into the gift they buy.
§  People find it a bit over the top.
§  Maybe they don’t want to spend much on wrapping
§  Few of them doesn’t know how to wrap or beautify the gift.


Trust me; I have some sort of solution to every problem mentioned above.
     
  •  If you are spending so much on a gift, why not present it more formally or in a much-adorned way. It always gives a very positive attitude to the gift and in the mind of the receiver, that some extra effort has been added by the giver. Moreover, if you are giving a personalised wrapped gift to your family member or a close friend or to your partner, it would definitely bring a smile to their faces. So, it is worth putting some extra energy into the purchased gift.
  •  I really don’t know the reason behind that why people think that it will look over the top. As I mentioned earlier wrapping is as important as the gift. The Gorgeous gift needs gorgeous wrapping! So as to elaborate I would explain some more reasons for wrapping a gift-

-       To conceal what it is
-       To present the present in a pleasing way
-       To enhance anticipation
-       To spread the festive atmosphere, whether it is a festival, a birthday, a wedding, etc.


  •       I know wrapping can be expensive if we go for a professional gift wrapper, and they charge big bucks for a piece of paper and a bow. But trust me we all can wrap the gifts at home. We can beautify them with simple tricks. And don’t worry about the material; one can create magic with an old newspaper too. Just be creative and think innovatively.


 I will be sharing some gift-wrapping DIYs and some tips and tricks for you guys soon and you all will be amazed to see how easily we can do this at home without spending too much. 
So my fellow Indians, gear up for some amazing DIYs which you can definitely try this festive season! keep following me-


 like my page https://www.facebook.com/TheSmartWrap   or 
follow me here thesmartwrap.blogspot.com 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 different ways of Wrapping Wine Bottles

How To Wrap Your Gifts Like a Pro this Festive Season

5 Not So Rubbish Gift Wrapping Ideas